Mission HVAC Maintenance
Routine Maintenance for HVAC Systems in Corpus Christi & San Antonio
It’s a great feeling when you’re confident that your HVAC system is prepared to perform strongly, no matter what the temperatures are like outdoors. Perhaps you’ve never experienced this type of assurance because some critical component of your HVAC equipment always seems to break down when you need it most. Our Mission HVAC maintenance services can reverse this trend! With routine tune-ups, we can ensure that your system has everything it needs to operate smoothly and efficiently all season long.
Call To Set Up An Appointment Today!
Benefits of HVAC Maintenance
Whether you’re trying to keep your Mission home warm and toasty during the winter or seeking to maintain a refreshing space in the middle of summer, routine maintenance can help you get the most out of your HVAC equipment.
By Having Your HVAC System Serviced Twice Annually, You Can Experience Benefits Such As:
- Fewer repairs: Keeping your system’s components clean and lubricated is crucial to avoid breakdowns. In addition, during your service appointment, our Mission heating and air technicians will alert you to any developing problems that should be addressed immediately, so you can prevent extensive damage from occurring.
- Extended lifespan: HVAC units can usually be expected to last for about 10 years. Staying on top of routine maintenance can extend the life of your system to 15 years or more.
- Improved safety: During extreme temperatures, it can be dangerous to be without AC or heat. Regular tune-ups will make emergency breakdowns a lot less likely.
- Lower energy bills: When air filters are cleaned and parts are functioning as they should, your HVAC system will operate more efficiently, which means savings on utility costs.
- Better indoor air quality: Maintaining your HVAC system is also an essential part of keeping a clean home. Our Mission heating and cooling pros make sure your unit has everything it needs to provide cleaner indoor air, including a fresh air filter.
Contact us online or call (956) 300-1541to learn more about our Mission HVAC maintenance services for residential and commercial systems.
Heating when you need it, cooling when you want it. Call us at (956) 300-1541 or click below to contact us online.
What Is Involved in HVAC Maintenance?
HVAC maintenance involves several essential tasks. The most basic of these are filter changes and condenser and evaporator coil cleaning. Clean filters and coils are critical to your system having proper airflow. When the airflow becomes diminished, it can result in various problems, including insufficient cooling or heating throughout your Mission home or building, a compressor freezing over, or a total system shutdown.
What Is Done During HVAC Maintenance?
- Your system’s compressor, blower motor, and condenser fan motor will also need to be checked for proper amperage and voltage. Inadequate levels are a sign of additional strain on your unit and potential upcoming issues.
- Condensate lines will need to be cleared to protect against leaks, and all electrical connections should be checked and tightened to avoid any electrical issues.
- For the heating season, the heat exchanger should also be inspected for any holes or cracks.
- Heading into the cooling season, refrigerant pressures will need to be assessed to make sure there are no leaks present.
Call ABE AC at (956) 300-1541 or contact online to learn more about our HVAC maintenance in Mission, TX!
Don't Settle for LessOur team of experts is here to keep you comfortable in every season.
- Over the Phone Free Estimates
- Residential & Commercial Services
- Financing Options Available